Tuesday, August 1, 2017

August 1st

July is done and I don't have a lot to show for it. I just barely got a 12 for 12 project complete for the month. I put the last stitch in the binding on Saturday night. That was pushing it pretty close. These last three days have been spent hand stitching bindings down or on the long arm machine. I have spent very little time on my regular sewing machine. I quilted three little tops for Project Linus and I also got the binding done on Solo Cups.

2017 Project List

1. En Province-------March finish
2. Jamestown landing in green
3. Black and White disappearing nine patch--------June finish
4. Split Rail ---------February finish
5. 100 patch------July Finish
6. Three inch shoe fly
7. North woods - king ----May finish
8. Black white and red rails ---------   January finish
9. Pink 1 x 4 x 16
10. Rick Rack Nines
11. Oversize Dreams   ----- April finish
12. Blue all around


Lucy is helping me today photograph my 100 patch or 2048 two inch squares.

Here is Solo Cups all finished. The neutral was a little rust and brown speckled fabric so the rust border finished it nicely.

Linking to---
Design Wall Monday


Happy Stitching,


Teresa

2 comments:

  1. You are too humble. Those are GREAT accomplishments and I really love them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you mind editing this post by adding a link back to http://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com within your post somewhere? It helps quilters who check out your Design Wall Monday post to be able to link back to my blog and then look at the next design wall. Thanks!
    I really like the quilt with the millions of 2 inch squares-my kind of quilt.

    ReplyDelete