Sunday, August 27, 2017

Weekly Goals

It is the last week in August or I should say partial week. Last week was very productive but not a lot of photo worthy work done. I did get my shoe fly quilt pieced and quilted so that was a real bonus there. Hopefully will finish binding it tonight. I'll photograph it then. A lot of time was spent reorganizing some things in the sewing room and I still have a long way to go. My 1.5, 2 an 2.5 inch strips are now stacked neatly in boxes. The drawers now house my neutrals and pre-cuts. I have a big tub of finished tops plus some in a dresser drawer. I have more space in the quilt shack than I do in the house so I am going to work this week on getting them moved out there. That means getting backs and binding ready for each of them.

I did spend one night making these orange and cream log cabin blocks. I have them put together but not quilted.

Weekly goals for 8-27-17

1. finish binding on shoe fly quilt
2. quilt orange and cream log cabin runner
3. add borders to double nine patch
4. pieced binding and back for double nine patch
5. work on backs and binding for older tops
6. make tie pillow
7. continue organizing sewing room

Looks like I have enough to keep me busy this week. What are you working on?

Linking with-----
Oh, Scrap
Slow Sunday Stitching

Happy Stitching,

Teresa

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed that you have weekly goals. I mostly just do what I feel like doing each day. A plan would be a lot more efficient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a nice set of goals there. Your orange log cabin blocks brought to mind a nice orange creamsicle. I may have to go search one out now. Have a great week! Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Would you mind coming and attacking my sewing space? I fear on the little bits of time I get in there I tend to just sew rather than organize. I must fix that one of these days. Love that quilt in your header and log cabins are always a favorite.

    ReplyDelete