Thursday, August 17, 2017

Thursday Update

I am glad I only had three items on my weekly goals this week because each on them is taking longer than estimated. As you know from the previous post those fabric boxes took two days. Yesterday I did get one quilted and another loaded on the machine. I quilted Sonia's monster, 96 by 96.
I'll deliver it to her next sew day. I know she said she was anxious to get it on her bed. These colors are so Sonia. It is a fun quilt. I have one for Elaine loaded and hope to get it quilted this morning.

On the little shoe fly blocks I had pieced up all the blocks made so far, so I got all the rest of the HST's cut apart and pressed. I thought I had enough strips sewn together for all the  HST's I needed but in counting the remaining strips I may be short some. I am not going to make any more, this is a finish project not an add to project. It was not going to be a big quilt to begin with so reducing it by a row each way won't change the overall size too much. I will just have to wait to get all the blocks made with what I have to see about the exact size.

I have another bag of blocks ready to square, but think I will keep making blocks for a while. With a little luck maybe I will finish the blocks this week and be ready to put them together next week.

Happy Stitching,

Teresa





No comments:

Post a Comment