Sunday, May 7, 2017

Another Week

Another week has ended and it is time to set goals for the next. It is easy to get side tracked or off the road completely sometimes, so making a list helps me to stay focused. I am trying however to not make the list so detailed that I don't allow time for some creativity. If I don't allow myself some time to just jump in and try something different then it becomes work. On the other hand my desire to try new things is a good part of why I have so many unfinished projects, so I have to find a middle ground here. So with that in mind here is my list for  the week of May 7th.

1. finish binding on North Woods--- got about 3/4 of it done last night before my fingers go sore.
2. make name tag for guild -- using embroidered name from Tuesday's lesson
3. re-pack demo item for Thursday night program
4. add borders to B&W D9P
5. make binding for B&W D9P -- getting it ready to quilt
6. work on Garden Party --- even a few blocks will move it along
7. make one 100 patch block --- need a total of 20

There are some other things I am playing with but are still in planning stages. Check back later I may need some decision making help. 

Happy Stitching,

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment