Another week has ended and it is time to set goals for the next. It is easy to get side tracked or off the road completely sometimes, so making a list helps me to stay focused. I am trying however to not make the list so detailed that I don't allow time for some creativity. If I don't allow myself some time to just jump in and try something different then it becomes work. On the other hand my desire to try new things is a good part of why I have so many unfinished projects, so I have to find a middle ground here. So with that in mind here is my list for the week of May 7th.
1. finish binding on North Woods--- got about 3/4 of it done last night before my fingers go sore.
2. make name tag for guild -- using embroidered name from Tuesday's lesson
3. re-pack demo item for Thursday night program
4. add borders to B&W D9P
5. make binding for B&W D9P -- getting it ready to quilt
6. work on Garden Party --- even a few blocks will move it along
7. make one 100 patch block --- need a total of 20
There are some other things I am playing with but are still in planning stages. Check back later I may need some decision making help.