Friday, May 12, 2017

Five Down


I just remembered that I had not posted the update to my 12 for 12 list. So far I am staying on target, finishing one from the list each month. May's was North Wood's king size. It sat loaded on the machine for a week but I got it quilted and bound but don't think I have posted about it.

I guess I have not photographed it after the binding was added. I will have to get it back out and do that.

2017 Project List

1. En Province-------March finish
2. Jamestown landing in green
3. Black and White disappearing nine patch
4. Split Rail ---------February finish
5. 100 patch
6. Three inch shoe fly
7. North woods - king ----May finish
8. Black white and red rails ---------   January finish
9. Pink 1 x 4 x 16
10. Rick Rack Nines
11. Oversize Dreams   ----- April finish
12. Blue all around


Happy Stitching,

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment