Sunday, May 28, 2017

Weekly Goals 5-28-17

It is hard to believe this year is almost half over, another month and we can chalk up half of 2017. I guess this blog is a kind of journal for my quilting life. It helps keep me focused and it also helps to realize just what I have accomplished. Last week I put a pretty good dent into my weekly goal list but didn't accomplish everything. I did get 3 quilts quilted for others. One of the I did the binding as well. I still have 5 other quilts to do for others and hopefully I can get some of them done this week. The purse still didn't make it so it will go back on the list.

1. Purse
2. fabric box in Alabama and Auburn fabrics
3. last 2 100 patch blocks
4. rainbow challenge blocks
5. quilt

Hope everyone has a good week.

Happy Stitching,

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment