Saturday, May 20, 2017

Saturday Stitch Day

We had a great turnout for our stitch day at the Somerville Community Center. Good attendance and good food. I didn't get a picture of everything everyone was working on but here are a few.

Cathy says this is all the hexies she wants to do, but didn't it turn out nice

This is an applique project Cathy is working on as well. I think I have this pattern too, probably just possessing the pattern will be all I do. Beautiful !!!!


If I have my story straight, this is one Mary B started and Mary H finished, either way great job.

This is a special Alabama quilt for Habitat, Ivy pieced it with donated Alabama fabrics and Mary H. quilted it with an Alabama panto-graph.

A T-shirt quilt done by Mary Harris.

I'm trying to remember the words Sharon used to describe this rail fence. I think she called it trash fabrics. Just proves the theory about ugly fabric, you just need to cut it smaller. Nothing ugly or trashy about it now.

Gail's baby quilt that she said took a village to make. So soft and sweet.

Faye's group project finally together, love the blue setting fabric.

I was binding on Square Deal, got about 3/4 of it done. Some were knitting, crocheting, cross stitching or working on hexies, didn't get pictures of all that. But we had a good time, just visiting and catching up on everyone.

Happy Stitching,

Teresa







No comments:

Post a Comment